Monday 17 January 2011

Whats next for 2011

I've just finished a contract last week so now I have some free time I thought I would blog about what might be next for me in 2011. Where does the time go juggling work and getting the assessment in on time life seemed to pass by very quickly. Now I have time to look back and reflect on everything I see a few things that I can do in order to make the next module and future employment more harmonious. Time management is quite an issue where I struggled to find the right balance so moving forward I have decided to make a timetable setting out a week by week plan alongside my journal entries to give me an idea of how on top or behind things I am.

I attended my first audition in a while last week which was such an eye opening experience. Going to London for the first time in about nine months was great fun meeting up with old college friends as well. Unfortunately I wasn't successful in the audition so the quest for my next contract continues wish me luck. Hopefully I'll be blogging again soon about where my career will be taking me next in 2011 but for now I'm just going to enjoy teaching and the whole audition process with the further knowledge that the BAPP has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment