Thursday 9 February 2012

Waiting for the final Module results on 28th February!

Having now completed my final module last week it feels very strange not having to do any research or type up an essay. After my presentation on 30th January I wondered what I should do with all of the questionaires, surveys, interview notes and consent forms I had gathered along my inquiry process. This was a question I put to Paula and Rosemary who advised me to keep them safely stored until at least I had received my final results on 28th February. Just in case, with there being a very small chance that they may be required for reference to support any work I had submitted. I just thought I would share this with anyone possibly wondering or planning to dispose of this confidential data.

To be honest since my inquiry I have found myself re reading many of the conversations and information I had gathered and it has proved extremely thought provoking. I have really considered my current career position and been able to clearly look forward aiming to where I want to be in the future. Feeling confident in my choices and knowing I have a lot of support and assistance if I should require it. The whole inquiry process has been very enlightening and I feel much richer for the whole experience.

I just want to wish everyone good luck with whatever path they choose to take in the future and it has been a real pleasure to network and progress alongside you all!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca.
    Yes, I too have found it really interesting looking over old conversations and learning tasks over the three modules.
    I really agree this is not then end and more than anything,the degree has laid the foundations for new thinking and understanding through my career.
    Best of luck with results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this Rebecca your thoughts are good ones - please continue to visit the programme blogs in future and good luck with your continued professional development.

    ReplyDelete