Thursday 21 October 2010

After reading Aby's blog I have decided to re-write my profile.When it came to writing my first draft I wasn't sure where the differences between a biography and profile lay and whether or not to give people a more personal understanding of me.After reading through many profiles I decided on a more personal approach because that is what I found I enjoyed when viewing others.

I thought I had covered all of my experiences and was happy with my first draft. Now after reading Aby's profile it made me realise I hadn't considered all of my teaching experience because I had condensed the information down and put it on my performance Cv.
Therefore my profile was from a Cv which had missing information so it didn't show all of my teaching experience.I don't want to give an inaccurate impression of myself so in order to write a more accurate profile I have decided to separate them so I can write a second draft of my profile while seeing both my performing and teaching experiences in a clearer format.

So I will now go away and write a up my Teaching Cv and then attempt version number two of my Professional Profile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment