Tuesday 12 October 2010

Professional Profile 1a First Draft

I trained at the Hammond School,Chester on a Combined Classical & Musical Theatre Course graduating in 2005 with a National Diploma in Professional Dance.


Over the years I have had the opportunity to perform in a wide variety of performances with my training credits including; ‘Diana Morales’ in Chorus Line (Theatre Clwyd); Hot Box Girl, ‘Guy & Dolls’(Gateway Theatre); Soloist and Vocalist Taudevin (Uk Tour); Dancer/Ensemble in adapted ‘Footloose’, ‘Hairspray’ and ‘42nd Street’ production (Theatre Clwyd).


I have worked professionally for over five years as a Singer/Dancer and more recently choreographer. My Theatre credits including: Dancer/Ensemble, ‘Night of Stars' for the Tsunami Appeal (Palace Theatre, Manchester). This was a Celebrity Charity event showcasing scenes from musicals including ‘Oliver’,'Chicago' and ‘Grease'.This was a very rare opportunity for me to work alongside truly inspiring people and one which will stay with me for a long time. 


Other credits include Cabaret shows with LucyScott Productions (Lead Singer/Dancer) learning over 12 full shows performing 6 nights a week; Worldwide corporate events for Universal Dance Creations (UDC).My Television credits Include: ‘Night of Stars for Tsunami Appeal’ (GMTV) Interview and a full dance routine from the show choreographed by 'Danny Crossley'

Most recently I have had the opportunity to become Choreographer and Lead vocalist for Pulse media in the National Theatre Touring Show 'Summer Night City'.I have had a very creative input from costume design to the more technical side dealing with lighting and sounds hecks which has really opened up a new side of Theatre for me.


Alongside my performance career I have always maintained a connection with my love of teaching having varied experience teaching Dance as well as being a Vocal Coach.I enjoy the rewards of passing on my knowledge onto others and watching their continued progression.

No comments:

Post a Comment