Tuesday 15 March 2011

Task 4D My Proposed Award Title

I currently work part time as a Vocal and Musical Theatre coach so my place of employment will be prime location for my inquiry. 

Having approached my current employer for feedback I am yet to hear back from her however I believe I know what I would like my award title to be. Having continually interacted in various SIG's and discussions with others in my professional community. 
  
My Proposed Award title:

The award I seek as a result of doing this programme is BA (Hons) Professional Practice Musical Theatre Education.

I believe this title would be suit my current and future career path because of the practical performing career I've had combined with my training. I am happy with this title as Musical Theatre is a well recognised term with the Education side coming afterwards. Also with the physical and practical side of my career being more relevant to this course I feel this would be more suited for me in order to combine my passion, training and professional practice of singing, dance and acting.


No comments:

Post a Comment