Monday 18 April 2011

Task 6a i) Pilot Interview(s)


I have now managed to conduct two pilot interviews, one with an aspiring actress who is in her final year of study who has a singing and dance background and the other who is an ex dancer who has since started her own performing arts school with a Musical Theatre department. I chose these two candidates because I thought it would be interesting to see how their opinions would compare being at either end of the scale and to see how successful or not my pilot interview questions were in practice.

Both interviews were conducted via telephone as it became near impossible to meet face to face given our differing schedules.

Once I have completed all 4 pilot tasks I will blog more about what I found and which method I felt was the most informative.  


1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Tks very much for post:

    I like it and hope that you continue posting.

    Let me show other source that may be good for community.

    Source: Pilot interview questions

    Best rgs
    David

    ReplyDelete