Wednesday 20 April 2011

Task 6d Delicious Academic/Professional resources

Hi I've just started using the website Delicous and I can't believe how useful its been I've already found lots of articles and bookmarked them so I can now access them all in one place instead of having multiple widows open. I can add notes and see where I'm up to with a simple layout the web sights and articles are so much easier to access and share information. I've included some of my professional sources that I use on a daily basis as well as literature and articles that will aid with my ongoing inquiry. Please find below a link to my Delicious page feel free to browse and share any bookmarks that may be of interest. I will continue to add relevant book marks when I can.


http://www.delicious.com/Rebeccajanegaskell

No comments:

Post a Comment