Monday 18 April 2011

Task 6a ii) Pilot survey

I've just created my first survey called Perceptions of Musical Theatre. 

I Hope through this survey to gain a deeper understanding of how society in particular professional educators &/or performers perceive/understand/appreciate/see areas of weakness/need for improvement in order to strengthen my inquiry and expand my knowledge on the progression of musical theatre in education through previous generations to the present day. I am trying to broaden my understanding by gaining different perceptions in order to utilise for future teaching practice of Musical Theatre whether it be singing, acting or dance.
I would really appreciate you taking a few minutes to complete the following survey.

 
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HF68X7B

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca. The link just took me to the survey monkey home page not your survey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi rebecca thankyou for doing my survey! Ive just completed yours.

    ReplyDelete